Monday, January 2, 2012

Updates!


Hey, guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted since December! What with exams and Christmas break, I had to abandon Smithmas. Rest assured, "Smithmas" will return next year (and the articles will actually be finished). As for me, I finished my exams with three A's and 2 B's so I can't say the delay was completely uneventful.



Also, I've been given a volunteer position over at GeekTyrant! My first article on guilty pleasures (http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/12/19/the-top-13-guilty-pleasure-movies.html) was subsequently picked up by /Film! I'm really, really excited to be working with them.

Sometime this year, I would very much like to start my own film podcast - I definitely have a co-host in mind and I also have a whole show outline written out. More on that to come. So trust me, I know I've been away but I got lots more coming!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool dude. If you start doing a podcast, be sure to invite me. I'm always up for a lively conversation.

    ReplyDelete